What is Purpose Centered Coaching & Consulting?
Purpose Centered Coaching and Consulting (PCCC) was created by Silissa Uriarte Smith in 2021 and incorporated as a 501c3 in late 2022 (Tax ID# 88-4268423).
The specific purpose of Purpose Centered Coaching and Consulting will be to create truly inclusive, equitable, and accessible spaces for underserved women who are seeking meaningful support to make transformations for themselves, their families, and their communities. Coaching, personal and professional development will happen through low to no cost individual and group coaching sessions, leadership development workshops, and networking events. In addition, PCCC will provide consulting services to new and emerging non-profits at sliding scale rates based on their organizational budgets through coaching, strategic planning, capacity-building services, staff and board development, group facilitation, workshops, DEIB statements and policies, and retreats.
Purpose Centered Coaching and Consulting will be rooted and centered in diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging to level the playing field and ease suffering caused by racism, sexism, classism, ableism, heterosexism, and ageism for women.
The Vision and Mission of PCCC are currently in draft and workshop format and will align with our purpose statement as noted above.
PCCC Core Programs & Signature Events
Coming July 2023!
• Group Coaching Cohorts – up to 15 women and those self-identifying as women per cohort – 6-week sessions, primarily virtual sessions with a few live cohorts in Long Beach, self-selecting sliding scale rates to hold your place – anticipated start date August 2023
• Individual one-on-one coaching sessions – minimum 6 sessions, self-selecting sliding scale rates – please email Silissa at SilissaUriarte@gmail.com for more details including how to book a free Discovery Session and rates
• Mini-Coaching Fair Pilot – September ‘23
• 1st Annual Coaching Fair & Networking Reception – either Fall '23 or Spring '24.
• Non-profit consulting engagements – all year long – email Silissa to book a free consultation.
Ways to Support PCCC
• Book an informational session with Silissa to learn more about PCCC and discover how we can partner or collaborate.
• Refer a woman to Silissa for individual or group coaching sessions.
• Like and Share PCCC’s LinkedIn and Facebook pages.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100091424121314
• Sign up for our newsletter –
• Make a gift to support a woman to get coached! Please contact Silissa on how to do this. Live donation link to debut June 2023!